Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tuesday's Ten

1. I am officially 6 and 1/2 months pregnant. This pregnancy seems to be flying by now that I'm obviously pregnant.

2. Someone tried to cut in front of several of us in line for the bus this morning - and it's a crowded bus, that would mean no seat for the pregnant lady - and when I said something to her, instead of acting like a normal person, she got quite irate (or to be more descriptive, "all up in my face", quite literally...I thought she might try to hit me) and told me to "mind my bidness and shut it". Umm...that's not even a word, bidness.

3. I think that if it were healthy, I could give up all food and drink nothing but juices and milk for the next couple of months and be perfectly happy. I've never been so thirsty for a variety of liquids in my life.

4. I'm halfway done with painting Maddy's room and it looks great so far!

5. Work has gotten REALLY busy (someone left the team and I have to pick up the pieces in the meantime) just as I'm starting to get tired again...and that's hard. Case in point, I took a three hour nap when I got home from work last night, got up, welcomed my husband home, and went back to bed. And I'm still wishing I could have worked from home and slept in today.

6. I don't like fresh tomatoes. Cooked, I'll eat them all day long. But fresh? Bleh :{

7. I'm ridiculously excited for Grey's Anatomy tomorrow night....Thursday is my favorite TV night ever.

8. I'm still waiting for my best friend from high school, Martha, to update us all on her date on Saturday night. SO much so, I'm going to publicly call her out on it in my blog. :P Spill woman. You don't have to blog about it, but email me at least!

9. If you ever catch me laughing out loud at my computer, it's probably an email from one of my dearest buddies Deborah. She has the best sense of humor EVER and can email the funniest comments about any lil ole topic. I think she has a true gift to make people laugh the way she does.

10. My friends are such a blessing to me - my friend Tami, whom I constantly miss but often am not able to get together with nearly as often as I'd like, posted a beautiful posting about forever friends - and it made me tear up because I realized she's one of those to me....and so much better at keeping in touch than I am.

3 comments:

Martha H. said...

Don't you worry your pretty little head. I was planning on sending you and update later this evening.

Tami Asars said...

Awwww...love you too...

Deborah said...

Oh my god, I'm one of the Tuesday Ten!!! This is such an honor! :)